Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunday fun day

so back to Florida. Sunday, January 9th, 2011 we took a much need rest. We had a nice Sunday fun day! Robb woke early per usual to program and the rest of us slept in! Hooray! Now this is my kind of vacation! Since all of our races were over my mom and I thought a pedicure was in order. I love pedicures. They are so relaxing. ticklish but relaxing! Plus, I love having pretty toes. We got back to Max running around. He got in to racing everywhere. I guess it's in his blood now. The guys were catching up on the tv watching. The Sarah Palin's Alaska was a favorite. We took our toes to the pool, which Max approved. He has become our resident fish. Kind of following in his mothers footstep.





After getting our swimming in we took naps, then made dinner. After dinner, there was lots of Tv watching and a quick $100 trip to walgreens. We went to walgreens almost everyday for odds and ends but this was a total splurge. We bought food, Disney souvenirs, nail polish. You name it, we probably got it. Oh, and ice cream, licorice, m&m's. They had a red box, too, so we got the movie 'grown ups'. It was hilarious! I haven't laughed that hard for awhile. All in all a very nice Sunday fun day!



No comments:

Post a Comment