Thursday, January 20, 2011

Big News!

I obviously have been slacking on my Disney updates, but I wanted to make a special post right in the middle for the BIg News update. Monday, January 17th, 2010 we had our 20 week appt and we found out these things:

1. I have an anterior placenta, which is not a bad thing, it just made the ultrasound a little more tricky.
2. That that the little peanut was sitting breech at that particular moment, which made the ultrasound a little bit more tricky.
3. The little sweet potatoe growing in there look healthy so far!!!
4. That the ultrasound tech said " it is safe to buy pink, just keep your receipts." So we might have a little girly on our hands.

My Ob clinic does 4-d ultrasounds in clinic now that you have to pay for but you can have done right where I go for appts. I couldn't come up with many items I had to have for Christmas, however I had told my mom about the 4d us so Robb and I got money to put towards having that done. It can be done 26-32 weeks, so hoepfully we can double check the girls bits and make sure. Which is a good thing because this whole having a girl thing has me shopping already! Girl clothes are just too cute!

Some other things that I have neglected to update are that I started feeling small movements about 16-17 weeks. The morning sickeness which in my case has been evening sickness, hasn't totally subsided but I am close.
I really started to "pop" about 19 weeks. I wish I had record more of this stuff with Max, just to remember it.

It is seeming real now with the protruding belly and seeing the sweet potatoe on ultrasound. Now I need to get crackin' on the dreaded to-do list.

thanks for checkin in!

No comments:

Post a Comment