Monday, March 24, 2014

My mom

My mom is one if the biggest gifts I've ever been given. I need to take a few minutes out of my day to try to express what a treasure she is. This past week she came to my rescue. Pretty sure multiple times. Monday, Gracie was not getting better from her Upper respiratory infection and had a very sleepless night so my mom having just gotten back into town came over to see the kids! I was able to leave Max and Gia home with her and take Grace to urgent care. It was so nice to not lug all 3 to sit in the germy urgent care and have that time with my sick baby. We walked away with special time, antibiotics, and a diagnosis of ear infection and walking pneumonia. She even had to get an xray, cutest thing I've seen in a long time! I'm probably the only mom to ever say that. 

I digress, this really is about my mom. We got home to my house clean. Dishes done, laundry going. Gia had a nap! Then she stayed with the kids so no one had to go to daycare and I could go to work. All I can think is to thank this woman repeatedly and hope to pay it forward! And do what I can to help her! 

She is so awesome! So giving and caring. Totally knows what I need and does it! I am so blessed! She and Dad were great helps with the kids in Florida, too! 

Not sure how many date nights Robb and I have been on thanks to her. It's been so good for us. Not to mention how much the kids adore her. I can't mention she is coming or they are glued to our front window watching for her. 

So much more I could say. I will try to add my admiration as I think of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment