Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Max the helper

I'm sure I don't say it enough but I love my son. He is such a great big brother and son. He helps both of his sister out all the time.  Monday I was exhausted from working the weekend and dozed on the floor in our living room. I opened my eyes to see Gia's you strewn about the living room to keep her occupied so I could rest! He helps buckle Grace into her car seat and with anything she needs really. That is if she will let him. 

And today, I was in the middle of the 3 batch of laundry. I had piles going for each member of our household on one of our couches. While I was in the kitchen finishing up dishes he took it upon himself to not only deliver each pile to the persons room he categorized the pile and put it all away, except for Gia's pile because she was napping and he didn't want to wake her!!!! Seriously, what did we do right to get this amazing boy??? Now there might have been ulterior motives, I'm unsure. I sure appreciated the action!!


No comments:

Post a Comment