Saturday, January 25, 2014

Halloween 2013

Okay, I'm archiving a bit but better late than never, right?!?! 

It was a Thursday and I was off! 

Max has Prek on Tuesdays and Thursdays so it was super fun to get him all ready in his costume so that on arrival  they could do their Halloween parade! Stinking cute!! He's the fireman!

Then Grace and I had ECFE that we arrived a bit late for. They couldn't dress up so not as much fun! 
Gia and I stayed home to pass out the treats to the cute trick or treaters of Parkside trail and Robb took the two big kids out with the neighbors! I think our kids might have been dressed, ready and waiting before our neighbors even got home! 
Gia's first Halloween!! I enjoyed picking out her costume because I still can! We made Gracie's owl! And my friend at work Traci crocheted the hat! Here is each child individually!
Here's one with the neighbors- probably talking strategy! ;-)
Let's do this ! Getting pumped up !!
My first customers ! 
And the spread!

No comments:

Post a Comment