Saturday, January 25, 2014

Fountain Hills, AZ

My late Grandma Georgie, my baby's namesake, has a dear sister that lives in Fountain Hills, AZ. Usually my amazing aunties make a pilgrimage in the name of art to Fountain Hills every November. It's really a guise to spend some quality time with the outstanding little lady whom we lovely dearly, who makes 93 look great and who reminds us and help channel the lady we miss so much! In 2004 I had the privilege to be the first if my generation to go and spend time with these family members! It was such a great experience! Now 9 years later, I went with my baby Georgia for my 3 visit! The Morris clan are such generous hosts! My first time I learned the legends of Auntie Mary's Fudge! This time I enjoyed the company of 3 out of 4 aunties, my sweet cousin Meg, who is a bride in waiting and the Dear Mary! It's such a blessed time! Georgia loved every moment.. Let me clarify, ...every moment NOT in a car seat! It was so fun to have special time with the baby. And auntie Mary has 2 kids in FH that we saw and some great friends! Here us my photo roll!
Great aunt Nanc!
Great aunt Barbie
Auntie Marys infamous autograph 
Wall! Georgia was measured way down here at the bottom!
Auntie view !
Mary and Georgie!
Fountain Hills art fair, the fountain and Meg, Nanc and Cher!
I so hope to return to make more memories with the fantastic Morris', my aunties and cousins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment