Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Crawling

Sometime in early January my baby started crawling. She has been gaining speed. Just 6 months old! She seems like such a peanut! I guess for my standards she is! At her 6 month check she was where the older two were at at 4 months old! So to see her pulling herself up which has become our new norm. She can pull herself up on everything, windows, peoples legs, couches, tables and stools! If she can grip it she will figure out how to stand! Then just on Monday we were in the basement and Gracecran upstairs and asked for help so I asked Max to keep Gia safe while I helped Grace. I must have taken too long so Max came up to see what was going on and I was like "oh no" Gia by herself... Ran over to the steps..it was like 10 feet away and that little stinker was climbing the stairs !!! I am perplexed by this! I'm excited by the things she is doing but I want to keep my little...well...little ! I guess it's time to stop feeding her and hold her all the time! Lol! I didn't get a picture but I will when I get one! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment