Saturday, August 27, 2011

Book Family Hayward time

Following Mat and Sarah's wedding we woke up and drove to Hayward, Wisconsin. The trip took us about 7 hours with a few stops in there. We pulled into hayward in time for Robb to hit the links with my dad and uncle Dan. I finished the voyage to the cabin with a littel fuss yet safely. By now the natives were getting restless and I can't say I blame them.

My uncle Bob, my dad's eldest brother, has this magnificent cabin on Teale Lake. We all gather there every August and every other Christmas. I have been fortuntate to be apart of it most years. This year we had 42 family member in attendence. We go to a fish fry on friday nights. The crowd gets pretty rowdy and the fish is always good! Saturday we mingle, catch up with everyone, some play golf, some go into town. I ran one last errand before "hosting" a baby shower for my cousin's Dave and Lisa who are about to welcome their Son Clayton to this world. I had a lot of fun organizing the shower and I think they got some pretty cool stuff!

This is Lisa, Uncle Bob and Dave. Clayton, too!

Hayward 2011
Wish I had a family picture of all of us and some of the shower, but alas, I was too busy to get some pcitures! So glad we got to spoil Lisa and Clayton. Can not wait to meet the little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment