Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Robb's first fathers day with 3 Kids!!

Robbs first fathers day as a daddy if 3! We started the day off with Max and I going to get Robb's favorite breakfast.. Mcdonald. We also got our favorite family treat... DONUTS! We got home to eat our food and give our gifts. During the week the kids and I ran over to camp Arbor lakes to create ties for Robb. They have a cute kids camp set up in the middle or the shoppes and the days activity was a blank white tie and fabric markers to let their imaginations soar!


A few weeks earlier Max had hear Robb say he wanted a new towel so he took it upon himself to grab a towel out of his closet and find an mailing bag that he packaged the towel in and then decorated it with stickers. he told me about it and that spured an idea! I ordered everyone big comfy towels with their names embroidered on. Max wanted Robb's to say Robb not dad. So that's what it said. Max and Robb's were twins both extra large navy towels with red lettering. I thought that was very keen listening Max did and very sweet to do what he had heard. he even kept it a secret! I love that kid.

We spent a fun afternoon with Robb then headed down to my aunt Cheryls for a BBQ and to see my dad. Thats the Book tradition. It was lovely per usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment