Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Me at 35!

Today is my birthday. Woot woot! Traditionally It's been anything from a day I call my own parents to remind them it's my birthday to a day of fantastic celebration! I used to hate it being in the summer because I felt like school year birthdays were more fun. I'm loving it now! Yesterday, my great husband planned a paddleboarding outing on the Mississippi for us but that got cancelled with all the rain due to come! This is something I've wanted to try the last year or two. Last year I was very pregnant and then recovering from a c-section. This year I was pumped for it.  Turned out to be a beautiful night until far later than predicted so we punted and headed to lake Calhoun! We rollerblades the lakes AND found a paddleboard rentals and took them for a spin! I loved it! We basically cruised from lake Calhoun into lake of the isles, around the little islands, gawking at the houses and then back.  The wind really picked up towards the end so it was a good work out. Then we finished roller blading walked to punch pizza ( yummy!) then over to yogurt lab! It was a fantastic night and I'm so thankful we proceeded to have fun even though our tour got cancelled! I miss that area! And I totally enjoyed being young ( kind of) and free on a date with my honey! Thanks for being up for whatever babe! Really enjoyed Mpls!


I still love reading books, running, walking, biking and baking. I guess somethings don't change. I've been recently into purging my house of as much as I can. The maternity gear.. the baby accountrements. I'm selling it, giving it away, donating.. serious purging. I loved my time child bearing and I'm excited to keep child rearing. I'd love to do some house renovations and feel like all the gear that goes with having a baby take up room. I look forward to the house renovations. Making it ours and easier to live in.

I was trying to write this like an update I do with the kids during their milestones but I'm not that interesting!

Thanks for checking in! have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment