Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Going to the fair, see ya there!

Thursday, September 2nd, 2010

Each year we go to the fair with Robb's family! More specifically Joe, Elizabeth, Adam and Ryan! This year Robb took the whole day off work! I am now sure what came over him but I am so glad it did! Normally we squeeze it in after work. We got there about 1230 and left at 830pm. It was a great day. A little overcast, one downpour, but over all a great day to be at the fair.












We had a great day of eating, going on rides ( yay Max is tall enough!) and seeing the animals. The boys loved the John Deere section and we ended up spending quite a bit of time there. I had bought discount passes through my work and will definitely have to do that again next year, great deal!


















One last thing to add. We left Joe, Elizabeth and the boys to head to the car. We walked past the grandstand and Robb suggested we "swing through". Warning next time he does this beware! Just kidding Robb! But we bought a bed! Crazy, I know! We walked past the sleep number beds and then we walked back and sat down. We do this every year. We have talked about getting a new bed for so long. We have a queen bed right now in a bed frame with a foot board. My long stretch of a husband always complains about his feet hanging off the bed. I can't say that would be very comfortable so it's been on "the list" of things to do. Well, we did it. We got sucked into the flashy 40% off they waved in front of our faces. We can't wait! You know sleep is very important. I am looking forward to finding my sleep number!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment