Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Going home day from C.C.


Tuesday, August 31st, 2010

It's going home day. Boo, vacation is mostly over. We packed up the car, quite impressively in 45 minutes and hit the road by 0830! Headed for where else but Betty's Pies! Another tradition that is too yummy to pass up!





Our trip home was uneventful, thank goodness. We had to stop in Duluth to pick up the forgotten credit card from our breakfast at Amazing Grace and I headed into the book store in Canal Park to pick up "girl with the dragon tattoo", as the cabin had it and I gave in to temptation and started reading it.

As we pulled into town our stomachs were growling so the boys stopped and got chipotle (ah, the convinces of suburban living) and I held out knowing that I was going to the state fair that night with my mom and Craig to see the Carrie Underwood concert ( which was good by the way: )). Great sunset, too!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment