Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day #3 at cabin Casabella

Monday, August 30th, 2010

Monday was. Lazy day. Cabin Casabella provided us with kayaks so we decided it was time to take a spin. Considering they are both single person vessels, Max did well with how long he sat passenger with either one of us. I figure we were out enjoying the placid lake for at least 45 minutes. Including the time we had to turn back to put the dogs in the house. They started whining and we figured it was because they wanted to be at our side. Not actually the case, they were defending the cabin from a rouge dog wondering by, however they were much less audible from there.





After our lazy morning and quick paddle we rested some more. I love vacation! Robb and I found a new hobby of each laying on a couch and reading a magazine or book! This is huge! Robb isn't necessarily a reader so it was fun to have him share my pastime. Usually he plays his nintendo DS. After some luxurious quiet time and a nap had by all I persuaded one last hike out of the boys. Each time we drove in and out of the cabin I noticed a superior hiking trail sign and wanted to check it out. So we drove just a couple short miles to where the signs were posted and picked a direction and went. A short 2 miles or so but so great!








I added the last one just for a show that fall is coming! Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment