Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Kindergarten week one

Week one is in the books! His first day went well! He was tired but happy and has lots of fun. Only half the class was there the first day, then he got a day off so the other half could have their day. Thursday and Friday they were all together. He remembered his 6 digit lunch pin that we practiced all labor cay weekend. He has his friend from preschool the last two years and a pal from soccer this summer in his class of 18. I was thrilled to hear that! Even better Adam his soccer pal lives on our same block! 
I tried to remember from last school year about what time he would get off the bus and we waited for him! I had chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven when he got home!
Good news is he liked it! Lunch and riding the bus the best! I did okay. I missed him. I teared up the second day, too. It's good just different! Very excited for all the new things we will learn having a child in school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment