Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Cheers to 8 crazy years!

9-9-14




We tied the knot 8 years ago today and made it official! It's been a joy! We've had ups and downs. Really, we are blessed by more ups than downs thus far. Since I could gush about the connection God made between us, I'll stick to my top 8 things I hold dear about my husband. 

1. He is patient. 
2. He is hard working. 
3. He is a family man. Especially to us, but his parents are important to him and his siblings! 
4. He is multi-faceted. He can program a website, build a playhouse ( thats in mint condition 2 years out) he can clean a drain, he can get 3 kids to sleep all by himself. He cooks...the list goes on.
5. He is generous with his time, talent, money etc
6. He has vision. 
7. He has faith. 
8. He loves me for some unknown reason and I love that I've found him. He makes each day so much better. He is So many things I hoped for in a husband and so many things I didn't know we're important in a mate. 

Love you, robby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment