Monday, July 22, 2013

Gia is one month old!

July 22nd, 2013

Today my baby, our baby, is a whole month old! My last baby...I was hoping for 'time' to take its time and let her grow leisurely. We are not due back at the pediatrician a for a month so my measure,nets will have to suffice. I clocked her at 22.5 inches, she has grown a whole inch and a half! As for weigh, on our not so reliable scale, got her roughly at 9.4 lbs! So she's gained a pound and a half! Yay peanut! 

She is a belly sleeper. Just try to lay her on her back. If you want her to cry that's the sure fire way! The positive of the belly sleeping is her neck and back are already fairly strong. She holds that little noggin up really well. 

She is a trooper! She's been up north to Breezy Point, to 3 soccer games and a soccer practice in the extreme humidity. She's even been to "watch" her siblings swimming lessons! She rolls with us really well! 

Her dark hair is sticking around, too! I think she has lost the jaundice coloring and in the last week even her poo has changed to a more greenish brown color! I put that last bit in there just for a reminder. 

Her bro and sis love her up! Grace is very sweet and can not resist a smooch when she walks by her. They also play pretty well together and have been taking advantage of the gorgeous summer we have been having. They have put in long hours out in the sandbox play area and playhouse! 

Our summer is loosening up with swimming lessons wrapping up last week. We are now down to Max's soccer games on Mondays and Wednesdays this week and next week! Each game he plays he gets how to play a little more! last week wednesday he had two shots on goal and a bunch of touches of the ball! much better than his first game where he stood in his assigned position and watched everybody else run around! i find myself getting choked up watching him which i blame on the hormones, but I know it's just me being a proud momma. I love watching my kids grown up and finally participate in these events. i think having some activity every night has been nice to get me out of the house but it has been a little much for Robb, whose been back to work plus all the evening shenanigans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment