Thursday, July 28, 2011

Max's new stuff

7-27-11 Mom do you need a decaf?

7-22-11 my tire is broken...( When his shoe falls off)

7-23-11 I found Max trying to calm his sister... He called her "little" and started singing a song to her " Gracie Macie, you're ok, Gracie Macie"


We started swimming lessons at Jackson Middle School on July 20th, Robb's birthday. It's funny because that is where is took swimming lessons. It has been fun, we are hoping to move up a level soon since Max is pretty comfortable in the water. When asked what his favorite part of swimming lessons was... Jumping in. That's my boy!





-


One picture of the birthday dinner we had for Robb and the yummy cake!

7-27-11 coming out of swimming lessons.... What are they doing..(pointing to tennis courts) me: they are playing tennis... Max: " I want to play Tennis. I'll park my car right here and play tennis and you can watch me!"

7-22-11 "what is that store about?"


No comments:

Post a Comment