Thursday, November 25, 2010

Scenes from a Second Birthday!


On November 23rd, 2010 our baby... Now little man turns two! How crazy is that. I lay awake in bed the night before seeing if I can recall what it felt like two years previous. What an amazing day, as has each day since been full of joy and wonder. I am amazed at what this kiddo learns, says, does everyday. We are blessed beyond belief to get to witness this.





So, Max at 2 years old loves fruit and yogurt for breakfast. But, his all time fav is still pancakes. And he will ask for them on a daily basis.

His two loves are trucks/cars and puppies. He has a whole slew of both and they accompany us most places. What is really fun is how his imagination has really emerged over the last month or two. Now playing with trucks or puppies is very playful and bright. He makes them talk and copies what he has seen.

He loves to read and sing songs. He is starting to direct songs to..like instead on the wheels on the bus he wants the wheels on the tractor or the wheels on mommy's car. It's pretty darn cute.

He talks a mile a minute! Although, if you are just meeting him it might take a few minutes for him to warm up. I love his sweet baby voice. And the way he says please when I ask him how to ask nice. He turns to put his cheek on his shoulder and give an angelic "please".

I could seriously go on and on but here are some pictures from his family birthday party last Saturday!









I know this one is blurry but I love the intensity!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment