Monday, June 28, 2010

Rocking Max's world!

This last week or two I have been noting all these cool things that Max can do. Like for the last month he has gotten really good at feeding himself applesauce and yogurt. That is crazy! Basically over night he was good at it. I still make him wear a bib but it is so fun when he can wear it multiple times. Instead of having a whole load of laundry of just bibs!

We are up north in Brainerd today. We spent the weekend in Pequot lakes for Robb's sister Lisa's graduation ( as opposed to my sister Lisa, poor Max with the two auntie Lisa's to keep straight.) it was a fun weekend and now my parents and aunt and uncle are at Breezy Point for the week of the fourth. I thought as long as I don't have to work until this weekend and there was nothing going on, I should stay up. Who knows with all the strike business if I will get another vacation otherwise. So here we are up north waiting for mom to come back after her one day of work. I noticed we don't have a life jacket that fits Max so off to fleet farm we went before we could go on a boat ride. Whoa! Did I just rock Max's world! All i had to do was take him down the ceiling fan isle. He is so funny! He just sat staring up for five minutes, enamored.

He is talking so much and so well! He tries to repeat evereything, even said his first naughty word! Ha ha daddy, busted! I love when he says big words like bulldozer, he pronounces each syllable. He can count to three. And just learned to hold up two fingers ( which can be cute to watch him try to remember how to do it again) and say two. He just learned from papa Craig to say peace while holding up two fingers, too! So now he says two...peace!

Last week on Friday Max and I got to meet baby Evie and Lizzy for a walk and then lunch. The whole ride down to meet them he said baby Evie...cars.. Meaning he was going to show baby Evie his cars. But, in usual Maxwell fashion he saw her and was very quiet. Then at lunch he decided to climb up the highchair right to the top to sit down. I guess I now have a monkey on my hands. man how do they grow and learn so fast?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment