Monday, October 7, 2013

A little change!

I have contemplated for a long time, like 15 years long, since high school about what I would look like brunette! Basically since people asked if I dyed my hair blonde because you eye brows were so dark! For those wondering , I've never lightened it! I've done one small round if highlights and a strawberry blonde ( little change) box temporary do but no real commitment! 

So I thought it was finally time to try it! 
Pre change! Sorry about the crazy photo!

And after!
Pretty sure I love it and am now wondering why I haven't played with this sooner! Actually I know why! Because I didn't want to have to redo this every so often! And spend all that money! Lucky for me my sister is in the business! 

This made me wonder what else I need to be brave about...

Thanks for checking in! Adios from the newly brunette!

1 comment: