Thursday, September 26, 2013

Georgia is 3 months!

So in a hotel room in Duluth, my baby turned 3 months! Since I have not yet won the lottery I return to work in one week! (Sooner, since my post is belated!)  

A bit about Ms Gia at 3 months...
She is a happy baby! I think she looks a lot like me as a baby! I just hope she doesn't get my little Book legs! She has really good head control and likes to be up and looking around! She is very easy going unless 1. She has a dirty diaper, 2. She is hungry ( and is getting ignored) or 3. She is in need of a nap. Gia is very close to rolling over... She can get her head to do a 180 but can't get her body to follow through. She has mastered grabbing my hair! As if my hair went falling out fast enough anyway! Darn pregnancy hormones! :-) She is wearing mostly 3 month clothes still but maxing out some of the sleepers! 

She averages about 8 hours a night..some a little longer some shorter. She takes many naps and if I can keep her awake long enough I can get a 3-4 hour nap and get some time with the big kids and maybe something else done, too! 

Her hair is starting to come in a bit more and it's staying light brown! I love it!! We have recently a started putting her in her high chair for meals and she loves sitting and making eye contact with everyone! We are on vacation so I don't have an approximate weight or length but she is a healthy girl!
She loves her daddy and brother and sister, mommy, too! 
She coos a bunch and its so cute! Her car seat in the car is still not her favorite spot! 

And she's awake so this post should come to an end!



No comments:

Post a Comment