Thursday, April 12, 2012

BOB, I'm smitten. <3

Since February I have been picking up extra shifts, working doubles, I even came in at 11pm and worked a night shift! Haven't done that literally for years. Probably 6.5 years! Funny, I love the shift, love the people but the staying up all night and trying to be coherent for the week following is the adverse aspect. Anyway, all this leads up to the fact that BOB now occupies my husbands garage stall.

Since we brought BOB home we have enjoyed the beautiful weather with many walks. We have even found a way to stow Max's bike handle bar to handle bar for when he needs a ride. Robb keeps teasing me that I am just trying to push for a third child, you know so that this luxury stroller gets ample use. So what? Would that be so wrong? But that probably leads to another post altogether! In my defense, I have been stalking Craigslist for a year. Every time I email someone, it's been taken. Really, i think there are more WANTED posts for BOB's than people selling them. We used our REI rebate, a 20% coupon and two gift cards and I'd think we got an amazing deal!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment