Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Grace Cadia is one month old!

Wow, one month goes so fast! Sometimes it's seems like it has been a month and sometimes it feels like we were in the hospital yesterday.


-


We had a fun little photo shoot in Gracie's room on Monday to help her celebrate being one month!





I think she is just over 10 pounds now! And I measured her and it looks like she has grown at least an inch! There is so much I have forgot about babies. I mean I work with babies but... Well it's different when it's your baby. I forgot how much they sleep and how they grow so fast. I forgot when they smile. Sometimes I forget if I have given vitamin D gtts or tummy time.

The days are still a blur. I don't know what we do to make it go so fast. I have these expectations each day that we will get so much done or we will go some here fun. So far the only "fun" place we have gone is Target! No wIt we went to Em Creek Park Reserve to see the new park last friday to celebrate Gracie being four weeks old. Grace had her first babysitter, too! My brother and Ashley watched her last friday evening so Robb and I could take Max to see Cars 2! It was a success on both fronts, she was a good baby and Max loved the movie!
I am seriously trying but I am not on time anywhere these days. It seems so silly now that I was so nervous about all this. I worried about managing two kids and how it would change Max's life even though we both agreed that having a skiing would be great for him. Max has been home with me so far and we might start having him go to the sitter one day a week to keep him in the loop there and having time to play with the kids his age. I will feel guilty about it but it is nice to think about having a day to just me and my girl. Maybe getting a walk in or lunch dates or a nap or house cleaning. I put that last because it can wait, my babies will not wait to grow up. Most days this is better than what I thought I would be. Two days now I have gotten both kids down and been able to catch up on things that require attention.

We still are off on Max's bedtime but we seem to be reigning it in at least! Well that is the news here!

No comments:

Post a Comment