Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall fun!

October 9th, 2010

Today was a pretty good day! We all are still recovering from colds. Mommy got to sleep in! Thank you, honey!! I needed some sleep today. I also got a two hour nap. And I am still headed to bed after this post. I'll take all the sleep I can get!

My dad had called earlier in the week inviting us to get free pumpkins from Edina Realty. So at the crack of 11am we got down to Edina to find the pumpkins.











My sweet boy got after finding the perfect one! Can not believe this weather we are having! Seemed unreal to be picking the perfect pumpkin is 80 degrees!





























Thanks for the pumpkin and grilled cheese Grandpa Ray and Grandma Julie! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Parkside Ct,Champlin,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment