Friday, April 24, 2009

Just the beginning

Since my alarm clock (Max) has woken me up at 0430 the last few nights and now I can't get back to sleep I thought I would finally get around to trying out this blogging thing. Max turned 5 months yesterday and I wanted some type of journal/record of what he's doing and when! Let me start by saying that he is the best thing I have ever done, well besides marrying my husband. Sometimes I can't believe he is mine and I am not just nannying!
He is constant motion, I tell ya! Within the last week he has started to consistently roll over both ways, sit up unassisted for a few minutes and found his feet ( still can't figre out how to get the toes into his mouth yet!). No teeth yet and I am okay with this for now, much less anxiety about nursing him anyway. He has been a pretty good sleeper, with the current exception of the last two nights. He had been on a roll of sleeping from 830pm to 7am there for a while. Obviously he got my sleeping gene. Speaking of sleeping I think I shall try doing that since he seems to be back "resting"

No comments:

Post a Comment